The WICT Washington DC/ Baltimore Chapter directly supports its membership by making available scholarships to attend several industry leadership opportunities: The WICT Leadership Conference and the WICT Executive Development Seminar.
- The WICT Leadership Conference is held in New York, New York in the fall of each year. Through inspiring keynote speakers and innovative workshops covering a variety of topics, as well as connecting with industry colleagues, attendees are immersed in leadership actives that will help to progress their industry knowledge and impact their company’s bottom line.
- The two-part Executive Development Series (EDS) is a two part series designed to help mid-career professionals build skills that are critical to effectively delivering results within their organizations, with a focus on mastering competencies vital to success at the director and VP level.
For 2017, WICT Washington DC/ Baltimore Chapter will provide its members an opportunity to win one of two scholarships to attend the WICT Leadership Conference in September 2017, or one scholarship to attend EDS’ Leading with Power and Authenticity which will be held in October 2017. The WICT Leadership Conference awardees will be chosen by lottery and the EDS awardee will be chosen by selection committee.
What you need to know about the WICT Leadership Conference: The 2017 Conference experience will include:
- One-on-one Personal Coaching Sessions
- Speed Mentoring with Industry Executives
- Interactive workshops on career growth; leadership development; personal growth and more
- Panel discussions on current hot topics in the industry
- Cost to register without a scholarship: $1750
What you need to know about EDS:
- Details on the different EDS programs can be found here.
- Cost to register for either program without a scholarship:
(If you attended the Executive Development Seminar prior to 2012, you attended Leading with Power and Authenticity.)
WICT Washington DC/ Baltimore Chapter offers scholarships to these programs on behalf of its members including a Travel Stipend (documentation must be provided to be reimbursed for travel expenses).
If selected, scholarship recipients will also be given Travel Stipend of up to $2,000 per recipient.
To apply for the WICT Washington DC/ Baltimore Chapter WICT Leadership Conference Scholarship or EDS Scholarship, please click on the link(s) below to complete your application:
Make this year your year and apply for the 2017 WICT Washington DC/ Baltimore Chapter WICT Leadership Conference Scholarship or EDS Scholarship!
Here are a few quotes from past WICT Washington DC/ Baltimore Chapter scholarship attendees regarding their EDS experience:
“In 2016, I attended the WICT Leadership Conference and Executive Development series with the help of scholarships from the WICT DC/Baltimore chapter. Both events aligned me with like-minded professionals that are determined to gain as much knowledge as we can about becoming better leaders in order to strengthen our organizations. The breakout sessions and panel discussions helped me hone the leadership skills that I will need to master in the next level of my career. ”
“I highly recommend this series to anyone who is looking to take not only their career but their life to the next level. You have to be open and ready to face the challenges within you and be prepared to build upon a new foundation of presences within you.”
“The courses strengthen my interpersonal skills and taught me how to do excel while remaining authentic.”
“The conference also teaches you how to have your authentic brand, full of integrity so that people can trust you to promote you to the next level.”
2016 Scholarship Recipients
Copyright © 2017 WICT DC/Baltimore - Designed and Developed by TTLG Design