There was no slowing down in 2Q, as we continued to provide professional development and networking opportunities to our chapter members.
StrengthsFinder Webinar and Seminars (April 11, Webinar and May 7, Seminar)
These StrengthsFinder sessions provided a unique assessment tool to help chapter members create self-awareness of their top five strengths and provided custom tools to positively impact their behavior and performance.
People working with their strengths:
- Look forward to going to work
- Have more positive than negative interactions with coworkers
- Tell their friends they work for a great company
- Achieve more on a daily basis
- Have more positive, creative, and innovative moments.
Your Success is Hiding Under Your Mess (May 9, VA)
This seminar addressed the issues related to chaos and disorganization in any environment to help declutter chapter members’ lives both professionally and personally.