Chapter Scholarships Now Being Accepted
“Know Yourself” and unleash the leader within you by applying for a scholarship to attend one of this year’s WICT Global Leadership Conference or Executive Development series.
Scholarship Application Forms:
Deadline: July 18
* For more information or for any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility and Details:
While you do not need to be a WICT member to apply, you will need to join WICT in order to receive the scholarship to either of the WICT Global events.
Please complete your scholarship application by July 18. Applications will then be reviewed by a committee and applicants will be notified in mid-August 2019.
WICT Washington, DC / Baltimore Chapter offers the program scholarship on behalf of its members and include registration fees, as well as a travel stipend for travel, food and accommodations up to $2,000 (documentation must be provided to be reimbursed for travel expenses).
2019 WICT Leadership Conference
Sept. 16-17, NYC
- WICT Touchstones Luncheon recognizing 2019 Women of the Year and Women to Watch
- One-on-one Personal Coaching Sessions
- Speed Mentoring with Industry Executives
- Interactive workshops on career growth; leadership development; personal growth and more
- Panel discussions on current hot topics in the industry
- Cost to register without a scholarship: $1595
2019 WICT Executive Development Series
Executive Leadership Presence
Nov. 13-14, Rancho Santa Fe, CA
- Designed for mid-career professionals
- Building skills that are critical to effectively deliver results within organizations
- Focus on mastering competencies vital to success at the director and VP level
- Cost to register without a scholarship: $2250
Previous Scholarship Winners:
Anne Arundel Broadband
“I attended the WICT Leadership Conference and Executive Development series with the help of scholarships from the WICT DC/Baltimore chapter. Both events aligned me with like-minded professionals that are determined to gain as much knowledge as we can about becoming better leaders in order to strengthen our organizations. The breakout sessions and panel discussions helped me hone the leadership skills that I will need to master in the next level of my career. ”
“I highly recommend this series to anyone who is looking to take not only their career but their life to the next level. You have to be open and ready to face the challenges within you and be prepared to build upon a new foundation of presences within you.”
“The courses strengthen my interpersonal skills and taught me how to do excel while remaining authentic. The conference also teaches you how to have your authentic brand, full of integrity so that people can trust you to promote you to the next level.”