2018 WICT Washington DC/ Baltimore Mentoring Program
The WICT Washington-Baltimore is pleased to announce our 2018 Mentoring Program!
This is a great opportunity for both emerging and established professionals to assist in personal and professional development through a formalized mentoring relationship.
The program matches selected mentees with mentors based on various competencies as well as compatibility regarding the individual’s professional development needs.
The formal program lasts 6 months and includes kickoff in April, a July mid-point, panel and webinar sessions, as well as an October graduation at the prestigious Powerbrokers event.
Process and Eligibility:
- All applicants must be a member of WICT Washington DC/Baltimore.
- Download and Complete the application –
- Mentor Application can be downloaded here – WICT-Mentee-Application-2018
- Mentor Application can be downloaded here – WICT_Mentor_Application 2018
- All applications must be submitted via email to WICTdcbaltmentor@gmail.com no later than Friday March 9th, 2018 for consideration.
- Application fee of $300, due upon acceptance to the program.
- Program materials
- Access to world class mentors
- Exclusive networking opportunity with mentors, mentees and WICT Washington DC/Baltimore Board members
- Ticket to WICT Powerbrokers for graduation
For questions on the mentor program or the application process please contact: WICTdcbaltmentor@gmail.com
Past Speakers included:
Trish Collins Weedon
SVP & Chief Information Security Officer
VP of Engineering, Digital
Director of Motion Picture and Television Development
Office of Motion Picture and Television Development
Founder & CEO
Bridge Between, Inc.
General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, and Senior Vice President, Governmental Affairs
General Communication, Inc.
Melissa Dawn Simkins
President, Velvet Suite and Creator of Women In The Spotlight
Manager of Rights Clearances and Standards & Practices
Global Head of Social Media & Content
Cognizant Technology Solutions